For many years, I have made new years resolutions, goals, things I wanted to accomplish..I sat and thought that this year I am going to just let life flow. What happens happens...we can't control what goes on in our life when it comes to life events, so 🤷
My husband had a major surgery right before Christmas and we now have a mirad of doctors appointments, nights of worrying, no sleep, along with trips to the city every other week to once a month for check ups.
I could be upset, angry that my husband is sick, but how would that change anything? He needs support, which is what I do, day after day. But there are moments where I need the support of others and don't get much. Yes, I have friends and such. Some who live far away that have stepped up during this recent time. But what about the folks that live nearby, I am one of those
when things happen, drop what I am doing and send something to show my support or go visit that person. I suppose it's my good heart just getting hurt again. One day, I'll stop letting it sting so much.
My love for others is genuine, I don't like seeing ppl suffer from things.
"Dream without fear love without limits"
No comments:
Post a Comment